Wedding Venues & Accommodation
Sicily wedding venues, ‘Zash Country Boutique Hotel’ is a delightful property located in one of the most desirable parts of Sicily where the best scenery can be found including dramatic views of Mount Etna and the Ionian Sea
Zash Country Boutique Hotel
In eastern Sicily, amidst citrus groves, sublime views over Mount Etna and the Ionian Sea, you will find Zash: a country hideaway, a former winery and a Mediterranean garden all rolled into one. Spend the night here and you will not just be close to Sicily’s best scenery, you will be part of it.
Just outside the doors, specially designed trails lets you get even closer to the sounds and smells of Sicily. Walk or cycle, and let the countryside take care of the rest. The key is transparency. Each room brings the outside in – whether with wide windows that overlook the evocative Sicilian landscape, or with large glass doors that use the chunky citrus trees as natural wallpaper. Rooms in the old manor house put nature at the forefront, with volcanic stone cladding, oak floorboards, high vaulted ceilings and chestnut windows through which the Ionian Sea dazzles and shines.
The presence of Mount Etna and the transparency of the sea are the two strong contrasts that join all the micro territories of this splendid side of Sicily. The various dominations of the Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Normans and Spanish define a territory that is surprisingly rich. There is something for everyone: powdery ski hills, local wines, the natural microcosms of the Nebrodi mountain range, the deep incisions in volcanic rocks and cliffs at Alcantara Gorges, Catania, the lovely town of Taormina, where folk traditions come to life.
Our awards include:
- PIDA int.nal 2013 Architectural
- Excellence in Hospitality Touring Guidebook 2014,2015,2016
- Best Hotel in Sicily 2014
- Best 100 hotels in Europe, 2015 Geo Magazine, among the best 10 design HTLS
- Historical Villa 1km from sea / Volcano Etna on the other side
- Protestant, Symbolic and Civil Ceremonies celebrated on site
- Sleeps between 0-25 guests
- Seated wedding reception capacity inside – up to 50 guests
- Seated wedding reception capacity outside – 150+ guests
- External caterer permitted
- Private citrus grove and park (13 hectares)
- Gourmet Restaurant including international wines
- Guest SPA & Wellbeing Centre
- Private outdoor swimming pool
- Wedding planning assistance available
- Guest activities available include; boat excursions, Etna excursion, archeological trips, helicopter tours & wine tasting
Get in touch to talk to us about your boutique Sicily wedding.