Wedding Venues & Accommodation
Wedding venues in Ravello Italy do not come much more exclusive than the picturesque and charming Palazzo Avino. Perched high on the cliffs this sumptuous Villa Hotel rewards its guests with picturesque views across the Mediterranean
Palazzo Avino is a 12th century Italian villa tucked away in the hill top village of Ravello perched high on the cliffs, 350 meters above the sparkling Mediterranean and overlooking some of the coast’s most picturesque fishing villages.
Originally the home of the wealthy Sasso family, the Palazzo has strong historic connections with artists, music lovers and celebrities alike. As a fashionable society hotel of the 1950’s, it entertained such luminaries as Ingrid Bergmann and Roberto Rossellini.
Just as Palazzo Avino opened its doors again as a new hotel in late 1997, it has gained a high reputation for its friendly and extraordinary service by our staff, and the attention to detail.
For your wedding reception dinner for up to 100/120 persons, we recommend our Michelin star Rossellini’s Restaurant and the outside terraces with amazing views on the Mediterranean. We are also pleased to inform you that we can organise a lunch or dinner at our “Clubhouse by the Sea” for 40/45 persons with full exclusivity.
We are also pleased to inform you that we are able to organise the following services: Flowers decorations, music, photographer, hairdresser, hair and make-up.
- Sumptuous luxury wedding Villa Hotel in Ravello Italy
- Sleeps 75+ guests
- Within 50km of the nearest airport
- Legal and Civil (non-symbolic) ceremonies can be celebrated within close proximity
- Seated wedding reception capacity inside – up to 100 guests
- Seated wedding reception capacity outside – up to 150 guests
- Internal Michelin Star Restaurant
- Exclusivity options available
- Swimming pool
- Wedding planning assistance available
Get in touch to talk to us about your unforgettable wedding in Ravello Italy.