Wedding Venues & Accommodation
Suspended over the Le Marche valleys and hilltops and thanks to its unforgettable views, the medieval hamlet of ‘Casa Oliva’, is a great location to host and celebrate your exclusive intimate wedding in Italy
In the region of Le Marche, Casa Oliva is a fascinating location. Suspended over the Marche valleys and hilltops and thanks to its unforgettable views, the medieval hamlet of ‘Casa Oliva’, is a great location to host and celebrate your exclusive Italian wedding.
At the top of the hill in the tiny square of Bargni, the S. Apollonia Church is located. Built in the mid-18th century and now fully restored, the parish priest is very happy to celebrate weddings for the Casa Oliva guests in this beautiful and intimate church. Other sites within the hamlet, can be chosen to celebrate symbolic events.
Casa Oliva wedding package offers:
- The wellness centre to relax and pamper your body and mind before the ‘special day’
- The beautiful church of S. Apollonia
- The panoramic terrace for cocktails and/or buffets
- The large reception room for lunch and/or dinner
- The junior suite and the Hotel for the newlyweds and relatives and friends
- The hamlet and its alleys and view to capture your special moments to be remembered for a lifetime
We can also assist with:
- Makeup artist and a hair stylist for the bride and other guests,
- Wide choice of wedding favors
- Flower designer
- The wedding cake, choose from a vast selection
- Many other services
For your wedding reception, choose between the panoramic hall or reception room. The comfortable and air conditioned panoramic hall is where your guests can celebrate with you whilst enjoying the buffet and breath-taking views. The restaurant can hold up to 120 people.
- Sleeps between 0-50 guests
- Internal catering provided
- Seated wedding reception capacity inside – up to 100 guests
- Seated wedding reception capacity outside – up to 50 guests
- Wedding packages available
- Swimming pool and wellness centre
Get in touch to talk to us about your Italian wedding in Le Marche Italy.